….Shedding my Blossoms….
Yesterday I marched into the nearby barber’s hut,
what else did I want but a nice little sexy haircut.
Tangled amidst the dense curls of this shabbiness,
the brain craved for an escape from this hairiness.
Curly it was but still I hated to part with it,
maybe that’s why I hesitated when asked to sit.
These black strands capture the sleep that I enjoyed,
every morning looking into the mirror, I fancied.
But they remind me of those memories that grow old,
yet stay back to annoy you, without being called.
He will cut these ropes to make my head feel free,
but what of those pests keeping me awake till three?
Like these graying hair with dandruffs tickling my neck,
memories, both sweet n sour, play on my mind’s deck.
Now, I bury these debris in the mystic abysses of my mind,
sacrificing the sweet one’s, because along comes the unkind.
- Srk
great thought and their connections with your feelings and a generic truth
ReplyDelete