Saturday, 18 February 2012

A Dilemmatic Impasse !


Why is it that everyone is happy when I am not,
I hate to be mingle amidst them, enjoying me rot.
Their smiles are infectious, mimicking it is comical,
as my lips are dry and eyes cast a glare diabolical.

The pure glint of joy in their eyes drives me insane,
the pugnacious me holding back from being inane.
But plot, shall I do against these people who rejoice,
a day will come when I rule amidst them, these coy’s.

Breathing this fire that fuels my heart all throbbing,
my grand entry will once stun them,  eyes all bobbing.
Patient shall I be till that covetous day makes its rise,
when I’ll do the unthinkable, let them pay the price.

The instant these thoughts roar and overflow my mind,
I bump on a philanthrope, who shows me how to be kind.
There arises the dilemma; what to do with this, my frailty?
Should I listen to my heart or the wisdom of the minority?
-                  Srk

No comments:

Post a Comment