Saturday, 18 February 2012

Happy Birthday, My Friend !!

This was written for wishing one of my friends.........

I don't know why i wanted to write it..........coz i haven't done it before for anyone else.........
But i guess, that's how things turn up in life........ you don't end up doing things for any particular reason........... But it just so happens.......
Still i just wanted to let him know that i cared for him..........
I wanted to say "Sorry" to him for any of my mistakes on him.......... but couldn't muster it till now.........
Sorry yaar!!!


Happy Birthday, My Friend !!


I felt the same when I met you first,
never knew I could put up so much trust.
For the one who had lost his way in love,
friends are all who can help him improve.


You'll stay my friend forever and ever,
for I can live this life alone, never.
Wish you the life that you always dreamed,
and a reminder for all joy you ever breathed.
                                                              - Srk

No comments:

Post a Comment