Aimless Foray !
Will I be able to purge my emotions so as to do it?
Will I sway with the burden of my dreams?
Will my visions of a happy tommorow leave me in sorrow forever?
Will I have the mind to subside and wait for the storm to pass?
Will the pain in my heart blind my fear of losing?
Will I be able to question life by all the while adapting to it?
Will the glimpses of my triumphs in the past scare me into complacency?
Will the trial get ever over before I finish my sentence?
Will the wind blow faster if it knows I have given up?
Will the trails I have left behind stay alive in the ocean of thoughts?
Will my hopes be straddled by the thoughts of my ravenous past?
Will I ever get past this feeling of insecurity amidst all this dust?
- Srk
No comments:
Post a Comment