Sitting here idle in my room,
trying to mask the propensity for gloom,
their lives are all that ride through my mind,
what they do now and what they have left behind!
The act of comparison duds my brain,
he or she or all others are causing all this pain,
with thoughts of why my life never starts off
killing my time with no productive stuff to think of!
Will I ever drum that beat I always wanted to,
but being just a wish it will now be an illusion too!
I want to get up and rub my skull off with this anger,
but never did I wish even curb my hunger!
The dirty world is what I like to call the mob,
but they are not the people who loaf away without a job.
It is me and my laziness that smarts out my willingness.
Well, as I reach this part all I feel is dizziness!
trying to mask the propensity for gloom,
their lives are all that ride through my mind,
what they do now and what they have left behind!
The act of comparison duds my brain,
he or she or all others are causing all this pain,
with thoughts of why my life never starts off
killing my time with no productive stuff to think of!
Will I ever drum that beat I always wanted to,
but being just a wish it will now be an illusion too!
I want to get up and rub my skull off with this anger,
but never did I wish even curb my hunger!
The dirty world is what I like to call the mob,
but they are not the people who loaf away without a job.
It is me and my laziness that smarts out my willingness.
Well, as I reach this part all I feel is dizziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment