Am I searching for love
which grasps me breathless in shivers
in a never redeemed ecstasy
that I remind myself of not knowing?
Am I searching for friendship
which dusts off those grudges
left beneath the prim passiveness
that I mastered for total evasion?
Am I searching for truth
which grows beyond the deep
inefficiencies of my mind
that I never did acknowledge?
Am I searching for peace
which cures this pertinent chaos
of mind and of bewildering reality
that I cowardly may fail to administer?
Am I searching for answers
which diminish the ultimate sham
of unraveling those lurking signs
that I insanely refuse to question?
which grasps me breathless in shivers
in a never redeemed ecstasy
that I remind myself of not knowing?
Am I searching for friendship
which dusts off those grudges
left beneath the prim passiveness
that I mastered for total evasion?
Am I searching for truth
which grows beyond the deep
inefficiencies of my mind
that I never did acknowledge?
Am I searching for peace
which cures this pertinent chaos
of mind and of bewildering reality
that I cowardly may fail to administer?
Am I searching for answers
which diminish the ultimate sham
of unraveling those lurking signs
that I insanely refuse to question?
No comments:
Post a Comment