Saturday, 7 September 2013

The Inside Story!


Oh! She feels sleepy, but I am all awake
dreaming of her while she tries hard to resist!
The creamy texture of her clothes
rejuvenating all along my romantic persona!
She tries hard to stay awake,
as I meddle with my daydreams full of her!
The girl in the next seat; she sees me;
acknowledges me; my laser beam glare!
What do I find in her?
Is it me or my boredom
which transgresses and obscures –
the very passion of my being present here!
Is she beautiful?
No, but she is endearing;
well, as ever, in my dreams!
It is my dreams that make me awake;
not the utter nuances of its feasibility.
It is my visions that withhold me;
not the bristle pointlessness of the fiery willed.
She acknowledges me, and I love it!
But she may not give in yet.
What is the thrill if not for the lure;
the alluring impact of her tenacity.
But never shall I relinquish,
this quest; the ultimate smile of acknowledgement!
I shall come back still;
it is only the beginning, now that,
the evening class is over!
-       Sree

No comments:

Post a Comment