Saturday, 7 September 2013

My Darling...... :-)


My Darling, dazzling you are in that red Saree,
That I seek to be re-christened in your glory!
The glory you gave that poor guy last week,
May have hounded my heart so as to speak!

The beast that travelled my dreams in sweat
Was a void someday I hoped you may hold abreast!
You are the companion I did ask but not get -
Now the plan of dancing through the corridors is met!

You are the face that I would want to suggest
For a faceoff with those gals who feel so much in zest!
The face that I would have touched and felt
While kissing so gently the lips with your scent smelt!

Shall we play ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and just re-write
The tale of those unfortunate rebels all right?
I shall come and wait under your balcony tonight
For you to invite me up, movie plans dissolved in delight!

You are the body I would love to press to the wall
so that every day from then you may wish for my call!
You are all the fantasies that I find hard to resist
as the beauty of your tenderness is none like those exist!

You are the familiar smile that I ornate my face with
Showing off desires non-ductile even for a blacksmith!
You are the breath that I relate to the cool breeze
Which instills joy unavailable all across the seven seas!

I will rise to be your Jesus resurrected this Easter,
your chirpiness ordaining to unearth my grave faster!
You are my kingdom and I am your glorious messenger,
as the joy of your persona is for no one else to venture!

Let me into your life with no doubt so scarred
And I’ll keep the promise at par never debarred!
You are that beautiful queen that I selfishly saw once,
In a dream we walked hand in hand in an elegant stance!

No comments:

Post a Comment