The quite attack of happiness
warms my illegitimate and blandish sorrows,
boiling it at cent degrees and frothing on top,
like the gaudy hair vig of a circus clown
with the irony of smile on the face;
connotations of my evident happiness!
I suddenly wish to walk around smiling, laughing,
recalcitrant with the ethics of the world,
dumping the wig behind,
bothering not to dig its grave whilst
it stacks itself beside all
those discarded dreams and sorrows
lugubriously rejected
by disheartened fellow commuters of life;
assimilating itself into the sewage of brothel reality,
where it waits to be picked up by another;
another bathing in obdurate pusillanimity!
Wishful am I of the scope of my pining,
solemnly waiting uncalculated for their smothering;
those biological monuments,
ardent mnemonics of archaic genealogies
who hope to trident the irregularities
of human perceptions,
who egocentrically and derivatively and algebraically
define the tempo of the mere half km radius they care about!
But off I go, walking and talking and singing,
on my way to nowhere! Stoic! Nomadic!
I see them now, the esoteric nostalgists, approaching.
Brandishing their purview of civilized psyche
projected with uncivilized cataractic visions!
But I walk, in bliss, in ataraxia!
They litigate in the court of earth,
before the ever smiling gods and gorgeous goddesses,
against my hyperbolic histrionics,
my sorrow-immolating extra-jovial faux-pas,
and sentence me with pessimistic cruelty:
to the extreme terror of being laughed at in public!
Ha! How happy am I to be punished by kin!
How happy am I to have friends after all!
How happy am I to know that I am not all alone!
Hoho! How fortunate to have people to laugh with!
Ah, to see my happiness multiplying
from dearth to mirth
and a new birth! Happy Me!
- Srk
No comments:
Post a Comment